boxslides - A New Document Class For
This new document class provides the follwoing features:
- Puts a box (with rounded corners) around your slide.
- The color and line width of the box can be custumized.
- Puts user-specified text in the top-left and bottom-right
- Provides two page styles: One with slide/overlay/note numbers,
and one without.
- Make sure the line use-TeXLive is in your
~/.hehirc, otherwise I will not guaranty that the class
- Make the directory ~/texmf/tex/latex/misc
- Get the class (boxslides.cls) and place it in
the above directory.
- You may need to run texhash ~/texmf. That's it!
Place refer to the example (hehi_slides.tex - you need this image).
Christian Holm email@example.com. Feel free to
send me your comments, flames, bugs, etc.