Henrik Zinkernagel's recent talks
2016- "Æstetikkens betydning i naturvidenskab og naturvidenskabelig (ud)dannelse" [The significance of aesthetics in science and scientific (education and) Bildung]. Talk at Universitetets Dannelseskonference [The Bildung conference at the university], Aarhus University (Emdrup, Copenhagen), Dec. 7.
2015- “Estética y límites de la física”[Aesthetics and the limits of phyiscs]. Invited talk at the Serie de conferencias sobre temas frontera de la física [Conference series on themes at the Frontiers of Physics], Instituto Carlos I de Física Teórica y Computacional, University of Granada. Nov. 27.
- “The limits of science and their role in (philosophy of) science education”. Talk at the meeting Research in philosophy of science and its applications in science; 2nd Annual Meeting of the Danish Network in Philosophy of Science, Nyborg, Denmark, January 23.
- "Aesthetics, quantum physics and the philosophy of science". Talk at the seminar Atomism and Imagery (from the 20th century onwards), University of Lisbon, Portugal, November 3.
- "La importancia de la educación" [The importance of education]. Talk at the round table Retos de la educación en el siglo XXI [Challenges for education in the 21th century], Centro de Magisterio [Primary school teacher education center] La Inmaculada, Granada, Spain, October 16.
- "On the limits of physics and cosmology". Talk at the workshop The Limits of Science, University of Granada, Spain, October 10.
- “Time, aesthetics and the limits of cosmology”. Invited talk at the conference Philosophy of Cosmology, organized by Oxford University, Tenerife, Spain, September 15.
- “On the scope of quantum gravity – Bohrian and cosmological considerations”. Invited talk at the conference Conceptual and Technical Challenges to Quantum Gravity. Sapienza University of Rome, Italy, September 11.
- "Límites y estética de la ciencia" [Limits and aesthetics of science]. Talk at the conference Para qué arte: Lógica y estética del límite [Why art? Logic and aesthetics of the limit], University of Granada, Spain, April 4.
- "Making science more human - aesthetics as a resource in philosophy of science teaching". Talk at the meeting Philosophy of science for science students: 1st Annual Meeting of the Danish Network in Philosophy of Science, Odense, January 31.
Back to homepage